Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
TJ Tatran Bohunice VS SK Lisen B Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFTJ Tatran Bohunice VS SK Lisen B Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TJ Tatran Bohunice got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in International Club Friendly.

 

2. SK Lisen B got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Group D League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TJ Tatran Bohunice win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TJ Tatran Bohunice win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. SK Lisen B win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

 

5. TJ Tatran Bohunice last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. SK Lisen B last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TJ Tatran Bohunice wins is 59.22%, the chance for a draw is 18.12% and the chance for SK Lisen B to win this game is 22.65%.


TJ Tatran Bohunice VS SK Lisen B
Prediction:TJ Tatran Bohunice

TJ Tatran Bohunice VS SK Lisen B Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom