Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
TSG Hoffenheim VS Sint-Truidense Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFTSG Hoffenheim VS Sint-Truidense Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team TSG Hoffenheim scored 15 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, TSG Hoffenheim scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sint-Truidense scored 18 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sint-Truidense scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches: D/D/D/L/D; Sint-Truidense last five matches: L/D/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of TSG Hoffenheim vs Sint-Truidense are 2.10-3.60-2.75, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 2.10-3.60-2.75, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 2.10-3.60-2.75, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that TSG Hoffenheim wins is 42.6%, the chance for a draw is 24.9% and the chance for Sint-Truidense to win this game is 32.5%.


TSG Hoffenheim VS Sint-Truidense Prediction
The First Pick: TSG Hoffenheim to win
The Second Pick: Sint-Truidense to win

TSG Hoffenheim VS Sint-Truidense Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom