Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Tallinna JK Legion VS Levadia Tallinn Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1Tallinna JK Legion VS Levadia Tallinn Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tallinna JK Legion got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.9 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Levadia Tallinn got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tallinna JK Legion win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tallinna JK Legion win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Levadia Tallinn win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tallinna JK Legion last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:V/V/-/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/U. Levadia Tallinn last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tallinna JK Legion wins is 12.14%, the chance for a draw is 17.31% and the chance for Levadia Tallinn to win this game is 70.55%.


Tallinna JK Legion VS Levadia Tallinn
Prediction:Levadia Tallinn

Tallinna JK Legion VS Levadia Tallinn Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom