Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Tatran Brno Bohunice VS Tescoma Zlin Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFTatran Brno Bohunice VS Tescoma Zlin Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tatran Brno Bohunice got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Republic Cup.

 

2. Tescoma Zlin got 6 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 22 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tatran Brno Bohunice win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tatran Brno Bohunice win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 9 matches. Tescoma Zlin win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tatran Brno Bohunice last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:-/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/U/-/-. Tescoma Zlin last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tatran Brno Bohunice wins is 36.00%, the chance for a draw is 26.07% and the chance for Tescoma Zlin to win this game is 37.93%.


Tatran Brno Bohunice VS Tescoma Zlin
Prediction:Tescoma Zlin

Tatran Brno Bohunice VS Tescoma Zlin Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom