Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Terek Grozny VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast Prediction Russia Premier League

RUS PRTerek Grozny VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast Prediction Russia Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Russia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Terek Grozny got 3 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.15 with 14 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast got 5 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.10 with 18 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Terek Grozny win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Terek Grozny win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Terek Grozny last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/U. Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Terek Grozny wins is 43.79%, the chance for a draw is 29.01% and the chance for Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast to win this game is 27.20%.


Terek Grozny VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast
Prediction:Terek Grozny

Terek Grozny VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast Prediction Russia Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom