Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Tonbridge Angels VS Concord Rangers Prediction England Conference South Division

ENG CSTonbridge Angels VS Concord Rangers Prediction England Conference South Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference South Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tonbridge Angels got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.21 with 0 points in England Conference South Division.

 

2. Concord Rangers got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 9 points in England Conference South Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tonbridge Angels win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tonbridge Angels win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Concord Rangers win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tonbridge Angels last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-. Concord Rangers last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tonbridge Angels wins is 25.40%, the chance for a draw is 24.79% and the chance for Concord Rangers to win this game is 49.80%.


Tonbridge Angels VS Concord Rangers
Prediction:Concord Rangers

Tonbridge Angels VS Concord Rangers Prediction England Conference South Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom