Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Triestina VS SudTirol Prediction Italy C1

ITA C1Triestina VS SudTirol Prediction Italy C1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Triestina win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Triestina scored 15 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Triestina scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team SudTirol scored 17 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, SudTirol scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Triestina last five matches: W/W/D/D/W; SudTirol last five matches: W/W/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Triestina vs SudTirol are 2.29-3.12-3.98, live odds change to 2.34-3.04-3.94. The lowest first odds are 2.00-2.50-3.15, live odds change to 2.00-2.52-3.15. The average first odds are 2.12-2.82-3.59, live average odds change to 2.15-2.80-3.62. In this game the chance that Triestina wins is 42.6%, the chance for a draw is 32.2% and the chance for SudTirol to win this game is 25.2%.


Triestina VS SudTirol Prediction
The First Pick: Triestina to win
The Second Pick: draw

Triestina VS SudTirol Prediction Italy C1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom