Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Valencia VS Real Valladolid Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Valencia VS Real Valladolid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Valencia win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Valencia scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Valencia scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Real Valladolid scored 9 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Real Valladolid scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Valencia last five matches: L/L/W/D/W; Real Valladolid last five matches: L/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Valencia vs Real Valladolid are 1.57-4.45-7.56, live odds change to 1.65-4.30-7.40. The lowest first odds are 1.30-3.00-5.40, live odds change to 1.35-3.29-5.20. The average first odds are 1.49-4.07-6.59, live average odds change to 1.55-3.90-6.71. In this game the chance that Valencia wins is 61.4%, the chance for a draw is 24.4% and the chance for Real Valladolid to win this game is 14.2%.


Valencia VS Real Valladolid Prediction
The First Pick: Valencia to win
The Second Pick: draw

Valencia VS Real Valladolid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom