Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Valenciennes VS Chateauroux Prediction France Ligue 2

FRA D2Valenciennes VS Chateauroux Prediction France Ligue 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Valenciennes got 4 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.12 with 17 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Chateauroux got 2 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Valenciennes win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Valenciennes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Chateauroux win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Valenciennes last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap:L/V/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Chateauroux last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Valenciennes wins is 37.43%, the chance for a draw is 31.69% and the chance for Chateauroux to win this game is 30.89%.


Valenciennes VS Chateauroux
Prediction:Valenciennes

Valenciennes VS Chateauroux Prediction France Ligue 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom