Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland Prediction Denmark Superligaen

DEN SASLVendsyssel VS Midtjylland Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Feb.11 2019     
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Vendsyssel win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Vendsyssel scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Vendsyssel scored 1 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Midtjylland scored 29 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Midtjylland scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Vendsyssel last five matches: W/L/L/L/D; Midtjylland last five matches: D/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Vendsyssel vs Midtjylland are 6.30-4.50-1.65, live odds change to 6.50-4.66-1.62. The lowest first odds are 4.30-3.50-1.34, live odds change to 4.83-3.66-1.30. The average first odds are 5.37-4.09-1.54, live average odds change to 5.74-4.25-1.51. In this game the chance that Vendsyssel wins is 16.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.0% and the chance for Midtjylland to win this game is 61.7%.


Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland Prediction
The First Pick: Midtjylland to win
The Second Pick: draw

Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom