Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
VfL Wolfsburg VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1VfL Wolfsburg VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. VfL Wolfsburg got 10 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 39 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 16 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 54 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. VfL Wolfsburg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that VfL Wolfsburg wins is 24.96%, the chance for a draw is 25.23% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 49.82%.


VfL Wolfsburg VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

VfL Wolfsburg VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom