Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
VfL Wolfsburg VS Rijeka Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFVfL Wolfsburg VS Rijeka Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team VfL Wolfsburg win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team VfL Wolfsburg scored 17 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, VfL Wolfsburg scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rijeka scored 21 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rijeka scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.71 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 71.43%, Away Draw rate is 14.29%, Away Loss rate is 14.29%.


5. VfL Wolfsburg last five matches: W/W/W/W/D; Rijeka last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of VfL Wolfsburg vs Rijeka are 2.18-4.50-5.25, live odds change to 2.18-4.75-4.80. The lowest first odds are 1.53-3.70-2.96, live odds change to 1.53-3.80-2.96. The average first odds are 1.59-3.96-4.62, live average odds change to 1.60-4.25-4.25. In this game the chance that VfL Wolfsburg wins is 57.5%, the chance for a draw is 22.3% and the chance for Rijeka to win this game is 20.2%.


VfL Wolfsburg VS Rijeka Prediction
The First Pick: VfL Wolfsburg to win
The Second Pick: draw

VfL Wolfsburg VS Rijeka Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom