Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vikingur Gotu VS NSI Runavik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

FAR D1Vikingur Gotu VS NSI Runavik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Faroe Islands Formuladeildin -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vikingur Gotu got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

2. NSI Runavik got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.1 with 6 points in Faroe Islands Formuladeildin.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vikingur Gotu win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vikingur Gotu win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. NSI Runavik win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vikingur Gotu last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/-/-. NSI Runavik last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: V/V/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vikingur Gotu wins is 32.25%, the chance for a draw is 24.82% and the chance for NSI Runavik to win this game is 42.94%.


Vikingur Gotu VS NSI Runavik
Prediction:NSI Runavik

Vikingur Gotu VS NSI Runavik Prediction Faroe Islands Formuladeildin

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom