Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Viktoria koln VS Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction German 3.Liga

GER D3Viktoria koln VS Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction German 3.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
German 3.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Viktoria koln got 5 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.8 with 20 points in German 3.Liga.

 

2. Carl Zeiss Jena got 1 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.20 with 5 points in German 3.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Viktoria koln win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Viktoria koln win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Carl Zeiss Jena win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Viktoria koln last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/L; Handicap:L/-/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/O. Carl Zeiss Jena last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Viktoria koln wins is 60.27%, the chance for a draw is 23.71% and the chance for Carl Zeiss Jena to win this game is 16.02%.


Viktoria koln VS Carl Zeiss Jena
Prediction:Viktoria koln

Viktoria koln VS Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction German 3.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom