Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Villarreal VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Villarreal VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Villarreal win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Villarreal scored 20 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Villarreal scored 18 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Getafe scored 15 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Getafe scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Villarreal last five matches: D/D/D/D/W; Getafe last five matches: W/L/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Villarreal vs Getafe are 2.10-3.55-4.75, live odds change to 2.26-3.50-4.40. The lowest first odds are 1.65-2.90-3.30, live odds change to 1.80-2.75-3.20. The average first odds are 1.89-3.34-4.16, live average odds change to 2.13-3.15-3.77. In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 44.6%, the chance for a draw is 30.2% and the chance for Getafe to win this game is 25.2%.


Villarreal VS Getafe Prediction
The First Pick: Villarreal to win
The Second Pick: draw

Villarreal VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom