Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vojvodina Novi Sad VS FK Backa Backa Palanka Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFVojvodina Novi Sad VS FK Backa Backa Palanka Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vojvodina Novi Sad got 17 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.3 with 55 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. FK Backa Backa Palanka got 13 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.4 with 43 points in Serbia Prva Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vojvodina Novi Sad win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vojvodina Novi Sad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. FK Backa Backa Palanka win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vojvodina Novi Sad last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. FK Backa Backa Palanka last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vojvodina Novi Sad wins is 65.29%, the chance for a draw is 20.67% and the chance for FK Backa Backa Palanka to win this game is 14.04%.


Vojvodina Novi Sad VS FK Backa Backa Palanka
Prediction:Vojvodina Novi Sad

Vojvodina Novi Sad VS FK Backa Backa Palanka Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom