Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Vysehrad VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFVysehrad VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vysehrad got 6 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.11 with 20 points in Czech Republic 2.Liga.

 

2. FC Pisek got 9 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 30 points in Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vysehrad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vysehrad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. FC Pisek win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vysehrad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/-/-/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/-/V/O. FC Pisek last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/-/-/L/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vysehrad wins is 66.18%, the chance for a draw is 17.94% and the chance for FC Pisek to win this game is 15.88%.


Vysehrad VS FC Pisek
Prediction:Vysehrad

Vysehrad VS FC Pisek Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom