Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Walsall VS Crawley Town Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCWalsall VS Crawley Town Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Walsall got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 4 points in England League 2.

 

2. Crawley Town got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.9 with 3 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Walsall win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Walsall win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Crawley Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Walsall last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V. Crawley Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Walsall wins is 48.93%, the chance for a draw is 26.20% and the chance for Crawley Town to win this game is 24.87%.


Walsall VS Crawley Town
Prediction:Walsall

Walsall VS Crawley Town Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom