Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wealdstone FC VS Chippenham Town Prediction England Conference South Division

ENG CSWealdstone FC VS Chippenham Town Prediction England Conference South Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference South Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wealdstone FC got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 6 points in England Conference South Division.

 

2. Chippenham Town got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 5 points in England Conference South Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wealdstone FC win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wealdstone FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Chippenham Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wealdstone FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/U. Chippenham Town last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wealdstone FC wins is 51.19%, the chance for a draw is 25.39% and the chance for Chippenham Town to win this game is 23.42%.


Wealdstone FC VS Chippenham Town
Prediction:Wealdstone FC

Wealdstone FC VS Chippenham Town Prediction England Conference South Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom