Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
West Bromwich(WBA) VS Nottingham Forest Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHWest Bromwich(WBA) VS Nottingham Forest Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team West Bromwich(WBA) win rate is 37.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team West Bromwich(WBA) scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, West Bromwich(WBA) scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Nottingham Forest scored 12 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Nottingham Forest scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. West Bromwich(WBA) last five matches: W/D/L/D/W; Nottingham Forest last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of West Bromwich(WBA) vs Nottingham Forest are 1.98-3.86-4.70, live odds change to 1.84-3.90-5.30. The lowest first odds are 1.58-3.00-3.55, live odds change to 1.51-3.15-3.84. The average first odds are 1.81-3.47-4.18, live average odds change to 1.76-3.66-4.51. In this game the chance that West Bromwich(WBA) wins is 53.4%, the chance for a draw is 25.7% and the chance for Nottingham Forest to win this game is 20.9%.


West Bromwich(WBA) VS Nottingham Forest Prediction
The First Pick: West Bromwich(WBA) to win
The Second Pick: draw

West Bromwich(WBA) VS Nottingham Forest Prediction England Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom