Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
West Ham United VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRWest Ham United VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team West Ham United win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team West Ham United scored 17 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, West Ham United scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Arsenal scored 18 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Arsenal scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. West Ham United last five matches: W/D/L/W/L; Arsenal last five matches: W/W/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of West Ham United vs Arsenal are 4.15-4.00-2.10, live odds change to 3.72-4.05-2.11. The lowest first odds are 3.10-3.10-1.72, live odds change to 2.97-3.30-1.70. The average first odds are 3.58-3.66-1.96, live average odds change to 3.46-3.81-2.02. In this game the chance that West Ham United wins is 27.6%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 47.3%.


West Ham United VS Arsenal Prediction
The First Pick: Arsenal to win
The Second Pick: West Ham United to win

West Ham United VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom