Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Winterthur VS Grasshopper Prediction Swiss Challenge League

SUI D1Winterthur VS Grasshopper Prediction Swiss Challenge League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Swiss Challenge League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Winterthur got 6 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 22 points in Swiss Challenge League.

 

2. Grasshopper got 7 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 25 points in Swiss Challenge League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Winterthur win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 85.71% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Winterthur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Grasshopper win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Winterthur last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U. Grasshopper last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Winterthur wins is 33.19%, the chance for a draw is 25.77% and the chance for Grasshopper to win this game is 41.04%.


Winterthur VS Grasshopper
Prediction:Grasshopper

Winterthur VS Grasshopper Prediction Swiss Challenge League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom