Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England FA Cup

ENG FACWolves VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England FA Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.5 2019     
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Wolves win rate is 14.29%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 14.29%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wolves scored 18 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wolves scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Shrewsbury Town scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Shrewsbury Town scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Wolves last five matches: W/W/D/W/L; Shrewsbury Town last five matches: L/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Wolves vs Shrewsbury Town are 1.23-8.00-19.00, live odds change to 1.25-8.20-21.00. The lowest first odds are 1.05-5.25-8.30, live odds change to 1.13-4.79-10.55. The average first odds are 1.19-6.61-12.60, live average odds change to 1.18-6.72-15.43. In this game the chance that Wolves wins is 79.6%, the chance for a draw is 14.2% and the chance for Shrewsbury Town to win this game is 6.2%.


Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction
The First Pick: Wolves to win
The Second Pick: draw

Wolves VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England FA Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom