Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wolves U23 VS Reading U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Wolves U23 VS Reading U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Wolves U23 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wolves U23 scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wolves U23 scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Reading U23 scored 23 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Reading U23 scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Wolves U23 last five matches: W/W/D/D/L; Reading U23 last five matches: W/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Wolves U23 vs Reading U23 are 1.82-4.20-3.60, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 1.72-3.50-3.10, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 1.74-3.99-3.51, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that Wolves U23 wins is 51.7%, the chance for a draw is 22.6% and the chance for Reading U23 to win this game is 25.7%.


Wolves U23 VS Reading U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Wolves U23 to win
The Second Pick: Reading U23 to win

Wolves U23 VS Reading U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom