Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wrexham VS Halifax Town Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfWrexham VS Halifax Town Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wrexham got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in England Conference.

 

2. Halifax Town got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 9 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wrexham win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wrexham win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Halifax Town win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wrexham last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Halifax Town last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wrexham wins is 49.37%, the chance for a draw is 26.51% and the chance for Halifax Town to win this game is 24.11%.


Wrexham VS Halifax Town
Prediction:Wrexham

Wrexham VS Halifax Town Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom