Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wycombe Wanderers VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Wycombe Wanderers VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wycombe Wanderers scored 11 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wycombe Wanderers scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Doncaster Rovers scored 25 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Doncaster Rovers scored 13 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches: L/L/L/L/D; Doncaster Rovers last five matches: W/W/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Wycombe Wanderers vs Doncaster Rovers are 3.60-3.65-3.30, live odds change to 3.30-3.60-2.45. The lowest first odds are 2.30-3.00-1.85, live odds change to 2.63-2.97-1.99. The average first odds are 3.11-3.33-2.19, live average odds change to 2.99-3.35-2.29. In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 31.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Doncaster Rovers to win this game is 40.9%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Doncaster Rovers to win
The Second Pick: Wycombe Wanderers to win

Wycombe Wanderers VS Doncaster Rovers Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom