Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Wydad Casablanca VS ASEC MIMOSAS Prediction CAF Champions League

CAF CLWydad Casablanca VS ASEC MIMOSAS Prediction CAF Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
CAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Wydad Casablanca win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wydad Casablanca scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wydad Casablanca scored 8 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team ASEC MIMOSAS scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, ASEC MIMOSAS scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Wydad Casablanca last five matches: W/D/W/L/W; ASEC MIMOSAS last five matches: L/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Wydad Casablanca vs ASEC MIMOSAS are 1.40-4.00-9.00, live odds change to 1.40-4.00-9.00. The lowest first odds are 1.40-3.60-8.00, live odds change to 1.40-3.80-8.25. The average first odds are 1.40-3.76-8.38, live average odds change to 1.40-3.90-8.63. In this game the chance that Wydad Casablanca wins is 64.9%, the chance for a draw is 24.2% and the chance for ASEC MIMOSAS to win this game is 10.9%.


Wydad Casablanca VS ASEC MIMOSAS Prediction
The First Pick: Wydad Casablanca to win
The Second Pick: draw

Wydad Casablanca VS ASEC MIMOSAS Prediction CAF Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom