Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Zulte-Waregem VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

BEL D1Zulte-Waregem VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Zulte-Waregem got 6 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 22 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Anderlecht got 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.11 with 17 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Zulte-Waregem win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Zulte-Waregem win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Anderlecht win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Zulte-Waregem last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O. Anderlecht last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap: L/V/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Zulte-Waregem wins is 31.19%, the chance for a draw is 26.24% and the chance for Anderlecht to win this game is 42.58%.


Zulte-Waregem VS Anderlecht
Prediction:Anderlecht

Zulte-Waregem VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom