Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Zwickau VS Karlsruher SC Prediction German 3.Liga

GER D3Zwickau VS Karlsruher SC Prediction German 3.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
German 3.Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Zwickau win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Zwickau scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Zwickau scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Karlsruher SC scored 21 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Karlsruher SC scored 4 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Zwickau last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Karlsruher SC last five matches: D/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Zwickau vs Karlsruher SC are 4.00-3.49-2.62, live odds change to 4.30-3.60-2.06. The lowest first odds are 3.00-2.95-1.81, live odds change to 3.25-3.00-1.80. The average first odds are 3.51-3.20-2.02, live average odds change to 3.89-3.24-1.91. In this game the chance that Zwickau wins is 23.7%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Karlsruher SC to win this game is 47.9%.


Zwickau VS Karlsruher SC Prediction
The First Pick: Karlsruher SC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Zwickau VS Karlsruher SC Prediction German 3.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom