Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AD Grecia VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1AD Grecia VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD Grecia got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 15 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Perez Zeledon got 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 16 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD Grecia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD Grecia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Perez Zeledon win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD Grecia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/-. Perez Zeledon last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD Grecia wins is 37.23%, the chance for a draw is 27.86% and the chance for Perez Zeledon to win this game is 34.91%.


AD Grecia VS Perez Zeledon
Prediction:AD Grecia

AD Grecia VS Perez Zeledon Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom