Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AD San Carlos VS Jicaral Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1AD San Carlos VS Jicaral Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AD San Carlos got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Jicaral got 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 22 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AD San Carlos win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AD San Carlos win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Jicaral win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AD San Carlos last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Jicaral last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AD San Carlos wins is 42.89%, the chance for a draw is 27.12% and the chance for Jicaral to win this game is 30.00%.


AD San Carlos VS Jicaral
Prediction:AD San Carlos

AD San Carlos VS Jicaral Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom