Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Aalborg VS Midtjylland Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFAalborg VS Midtjylland Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aalborg got 11 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.6 with 37 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Midtjylland got 20 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 62 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aalborg win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aalborg win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Midtjylland win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aalborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Midtjylland last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aalborg wins is 28.20%, the chance for a draw is 25.21% and the chance for Midtjylland to win this game is 46.59%.


Aalborg VS Midtjylland
Prediction:Midtjylland

Aalborg VS Midtjylland Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom