Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al Hilal VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction Saudi Professional League

KSA PRAl Hilal VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction Saudi Professional League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al Hilal win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Hilal scored 35 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 3.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Hilal scored 22 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 3.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Qadasiya scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Qadasiya scored 4 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Al Hilal last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Al-Qadasiya last five matches: L/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Al Hilal vs Al-Qadasiya are 1.47-7.06-12.00, live odds change to 1.23-6.65-11.00. The lowest first odds are 1.16-4.80-7.60, live odds change to 1.20-5.80-8.75. The average first odds are 1.21-6.02-9.31, live average odds change to 1.21-6.17-9.56. In this game the chance that Al Hilal wins is 75.3%, the chance for a draw is 15.0% and the chance for Al-Qadasiya to win this game is 9.7%.


Al Hilal VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction
The First Pick: Al Hilal to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al Hilal VS Al-Qadasiya Prediction Saudi Professional League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom