Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

KSA PRAl-Shabab(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Al-Shabab(KSA) win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Shabab(KSA) scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Shabab(KSA) scored 12 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Feiha scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Feiha scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Al-Shabab(KSA) last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Al-Feiha last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Al-Shabab(KSA) vs Al-Feiha are 2.18-3.60-3.55, live odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.80. The lowest first odds are 2.18-3.60-3.55, live odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.80. The average first odds are 2.18-3.60-3.55, live average odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.80. In this game the chance that Al-Shabab(KSA) wins is 56.3%, the chance for a draw is 23.3% and the chance for Al-Feiha to win this game is 20.4%.


Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Shabab(KSA) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al-Shabab(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom