Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLAl Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.5 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Al Wihdat Amman win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Wihdat Amman scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Wihdat Amman scored 13 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.86 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 85.71%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 14.29%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Kuwait SC scored 19 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Kuwait SC scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Al Wihdat Amman last five matches: W/L/W/L/W; Al Kuwait SC last five matches: W/L/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Al Wihdat Amman vs Al Kuwait SC are 2.30-3.55-3.30, live odds change to 2.35-3.55-3.10. The lowest first odds are 2.10-3.10-2.80, live odds change to 2.15-3.13-2.75. The average first odds are 2.15-3.29-3.04, live average odds change to 2.22-3.30-2.92. In this game the chance that Al Wihdat Amman wins is 41.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Al Kuwait SC to win this game is 30.8%.


Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC Prediction
The First Pick: Al Wihdat Amman to win
The Second Pick: Al Kuwait SC to win

Al Wihdat Amman VS Al Kuwait SC Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom