Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Arena 2010 VS Standard Prediction Belarus Amateur League

BLR ALArena 2010 VS Standard Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Belarus Amateur League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arena 2010 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

2. Standard got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arena 2010 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arena 2010 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches. Standard win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

 

5. Arena 2010 last five matches, 1x2: W/D; Handicap:-/-; Over/Under: -/-. Standard last five matches, 1x2: W; Handicap: -; Over/Under: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arena 2010 wins is 42.86%, the chance for a draw is 18.00% and the chance for Standard to win this game is 39.14%.


Arena 2010 VS Standard
Prediction:Arena 2010

Arena 2010 VS Standard Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom