Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Atletico Madrid VS Real Madrid Tips Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Atletico Madrid VS Real Madrid Tips Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Vicky
Posted: Sat, Feb.9 2019     

Atletico Madrid  VS  Real Madrid  Livescore Odds Comparison

Spanish La Liga---Match Time:9/2/2019 23:15 Saturday GMT+8

 

[Goaloo Data]

1. In the last 22 matches, Atletico Madrid got 12 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses with 44 points, now ranking the 2nd in the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 matches, Atletico Madrid got winning rate of 60%, odds winning rate of 40.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 30.00% and odd rate of 40%.

 

2. In the last 22 matches, Real Madrid got 13 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses with 42 points, now ranking the 3rd in the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 matches, Real Madrid got winning rate of 70%, odds winning rate of 65.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 35.00% and odd rate of 50%.

 

3. Atletico Madrid played well at home that they got 9 wins and 2 draws in the last 11 home rounds.

 

4. Real Madrid played so so on the road that they got 5 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 away rounds.

 

5. In the last 10 against games, Atletico Madrid got 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses, being not dominant.

 

[Odds Analysis]

1. In the last 10 against games, Atletico Madrid got 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses, being not dominant. Two teams are equally strong that they got 4 draws in the last 4 games, making it a draw game much possible. 

 

2. Atletico Madrid remained unbeaten since the new season of the league in August last year and it is the only team in Spanish La Liga that remain unbeaten at home this season, doing even better than FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. Since Atletico Madrid could even get draw with Real Madrid at home, the former is expected to win this game. Therefore, it is suggested to bet on Atletico Madrid. 

 

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Tips

1x2 Picks: Atletico Madrid wins 

Handicap Picks: Atletico Madrid -0.25

Atletico Madrid  VS  Real Madrid  Tips  Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom