Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Empoli VS Perugia Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFEmpoli VS Perugia Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Empoli win rate is 83.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Empoli scored 14 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Empoli scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Perugia scored 17 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Perugia scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Empoli last five matches: L/L/L/L/W; Perugia last five matches: L/W/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Empoli vs Perugia are 2.20-3.25-2.80, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 2.20-3.25-2.80, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 2.20-3.25-2.80, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that Empoli wins is 40.6%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Perugia to win this game is 31.9%.


Empoli VS Perugia Prediction
The First Pick: Empoli to win
The Second Pick: Perugia to win

Empoli VS Perugia Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom