Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Ergotelis VS Asteras Tripolis Tips Greece Cup

GRE CupErgotelis VS Asteras Tripolis Tips Greece Cup

Submit by tipster Vicky
Posted: Thu, Feb.7 2019     

Ergotelis  VS  Asteras Tripolis  Livescore Odds Comparison
Greece Cup---Match Time:7/2/2019 23:00 Thursday  GMT+8

 

[Goaloo Data]
1. In the last 15 matches, Ergotelis got 7 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses with 23 points, now ranking the 7th in the Greece National B. In the last 20 matches, Ergotelis got winning rate of 40%, odds winning rate of 60.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 46.67% and odd rate of 55.0%.


2. In the last 19 matches, Asteras Tripolis got 6 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses with 21 points, now ranking the 10th in the Greece National B. In the last 20 matches, Asteras Tripolis got winning rate of 45%, odds winning rate of 40.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 40.00% and odd rate of 45%.


3. Ergotelis played well at home that they got 5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 8 home rounds.


4. Asteras Tripolis played poorly on the road that they got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 away rounds.


5.In the last 10 against games, Ergotelis got 4 wins and 6 losses, being not dominant.


[Odds Analysis]
1. In the last 10 against games, Ergotelis got 4 wins and 6 losses, being not dominant. Although Asteras Tripolis performed poorly recently, the team is still much stronger than Ergotelis. In the last 6 against games between two teams, Asteras Tripolis got 4 wins and 2 losses, making its performance this game be not underestimated.


2. First odd by mainstream bookmakers is generally opened as Asteras Tripolis -0.25 and live odd remains almost the same. As to European handicap, first odd was opened as 3.35-3.10-2.08, showing more support in away team Asteras Tripolis. Therefore, it is suggested to bet on away team Asteras Tripolis.


Ergotelis vs Asteras Tripolis Tips
1x2 Picks: Asteras Tripolis wins or draw
Handicap Picks: Asteras Tripolis -0.25

Ergotelis  VS  Asteras Tripolis  Tips  Greece Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom