Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Esbjerg VS Fredericia Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFEsbjerg VS Fredericia Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Esbjerg got 4 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.13 with 17 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Fredericia got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in Danish 1st Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Esbjerg win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Esbjerg win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fredericia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Esbjerg last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Fredericia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Esbjerg wins is 56.61%, the chance for a draw is 22.61% and the chance for Fredericia to win this game is 20.78%.


Esbjerg VS Fredericia
Prediction:Esbjerg

Esbjerg VS Fredericia Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom