Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Inter Milan U20 VS Atalanta U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

ITA YTHLInter Milan U20 VS Atalanta U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Inter Milan U20 win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Inter Milan U20 scored 25 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Inter Milan U20 scored 16 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 3.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atalanta U20 scored 30 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 3.00 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atalanta U20 scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 3.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Inter Milan U20 last five matches: L/W/W/W/L; Atalanta U20 last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Inter Milan U20 vs Atalanta U20 are 3.50-4.11-1.92, live odds change to 3.36-3.88-1.86. The lowest first odds are 3.25-3.50-1.83, live odds change to 3.25-3.80-1.83. The average first odds are 3.30-3.83-1.85, live average odds change to 3.31-3.84-1.85. In this game the chance that Inter Milan U20 wins is 27.4%, the chance for a draw is 23.6% and the chance for Atalanta U20 to win this game is 49.0%.


Inter Milan U20 VS Atalanta U20 Prediction
The First Pick: Atalanta U20 to win
The Second Pick: Inter Milan U20 to win

Inter Milan U20 VS Atalanta U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom