Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
OFI Crete VS Panionios Prediction Greece National A

GRE D1OFI Crete VS Panionios Prediction Greece National A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Greece National A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team OFI Crete win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team OFI Crete scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, OFI Crete scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Panionios scored 18 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Panionios scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. OFI Crete last five matches: D/W/L/W/D; Panionios last five matches: D/W/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of OFI Crete vs Panionios are 2.50-3.20-3.85, live odds change to 2.30-3.20-4.00. The lowest first odds are 1.93-2.65-2.80, live odds change to 1.90-2.60-2.95. The average first odds are 2.26-2.93-3.26, live average odds change to 2.17-2.97-3.50. In this game the chance that OFI Crete wins is 42.4%, the chance for a draw is 31.1% and the chance for Panionios to win this game is 26.5%.


OFI Crete VS Panionios Prediction
The First Pick: OFI Crete to win
The Second Pick: draw

OFI Crete VS Panionios Prediction Greece National A

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom