Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Universidad de Costa Rica VS Santos De Guapiles Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Universidad de Costa Rica VS Santos De Guapiles Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Universidad de Costa Rica got 3 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.12 with 12 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Santos De Guapiles got 3 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.11 with 14 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Universidad de Costa Rica win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Universidad de Costa Rica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos De Guapiles win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Universidad de Costa Rica last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/O. Santos De Guapiles last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Universidad de Costa Rica wins is 37.09%, the chance for a draw is 26.93% and the chance for Santos De Guapiles to win this game is 35.99%.


Universidad de Costa Rica VS Santos De Guapiles
Prediction:Universidad de Costa Rica

Universidad de Costa Rica VS Santos De Guapiles Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom