Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Yemen VS Iraq Prediction AFC Asian Cup

AFCYemen VS Iraq Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
AFC Asian Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Yemen win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 42.86%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Yemen scored 3 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 0.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 90.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Yemen scored 2 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 0.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Iraq scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Iraq scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Yemen last five matches: L/L/L/L/L; Iraq last five matches: W/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Yemen vs Iraq are 15.00-6.00-1.56, live odds change to 14.50-6.50-1.32. The lowest first odds are 6.00-3.70-1.14, live odds change to 7.80-4.54-1.12. The average first odds are 9.45-4.88-1.28, live average odds change to 11.40-5.25-1.25. In this game the chance that Yemen wins is 8.2%, the chance for a draw is 17.6% and the chance for Iraq to win this game is 74.2%.


Yemen VS Iraq Prediction
The First Pick: Iraq to win
The Second Pick: draw

Yemen VS Iraq Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom