Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al-Arabi Club (KUW) VS Al-Nasar Match Preview Kuwaiti Premier League

Al-Arabi Club (KUW) VS Al-Nasar Match Preview Kuwaiti Premier League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:01:30 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Arabi Club (KUW)  VS  Al-Nasar Match Preview Kuwaiti Premier League

Al-Arabi Club (KUW)  VS  Al-Nasar Livescore Odds Comparison
Kuwaiti Premier League---Match Time:11/3/2017 01:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL-ARABI VS. AL NASR
In the last 6 games Al-Arabi played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Arabi have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 6 games Al Nasr played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Al Nasr have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 41.67% chance that Al-Arabi and Al Nasr scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL-ARABI VS. AL NASR
Al-Arabi 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al-Arabi won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Al Nasr 6-1-3
In last 10 games Al Nasr won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Al-Arabi - Al Nasr (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Al-Arabi wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Al Nasr to win this game is 50%
 
Al-Arabi Club (KUW)  VS  Al-Nasar Match Preview
Picks:Al Nasr to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.