Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Match Preview Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:09:33 GMT    
Al Nasr Cairo  VS  EL Ahly  Livescore Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League---Match Time:1/3/2018 01:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL NASR CAIRO VS. EL AHLY
In the last 15 games Al Nasr Cairo played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Al Nasr Cairo have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games El Ahly played 6 games Over 2.5. 
El Ahly have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 44.76% chance that Al Nasr Cairo and El Ahly scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL NASR CAIRO VS. EL AHLY
Al Nasr Cairo 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al Nasr Cairo won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
El Ahly 6-2-2
In last 10 games El Ahly won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Al Nasr Cairo - El Ahly (20-30-50)
In this game the chance that Al Nasr Cairo wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for El Ahly to win this game is 50%
 
Al Nasr Cairo  VS  EL Ahly Match Preview
Picks: EL Ahly wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom