Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Match Preview UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai VS Al-Wasl Match Preview UAE Pro-League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:55:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Al-Wasl Match Preview UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Al-Wasl Livescore Odds Comparison
UAE Pro-League---Match Time:11/2/2017 23:45 Thursday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL-NASR VS. AL-WASL
In the last 6 games Al-Nasr played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Nasr have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 6 games Al-Wasl played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Wasl have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 75% chance that Al-Nasr and Al-Wasl scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL-NASR VS. AL-WASL
Al-Nasr 3-2-5
In last 10 games Al-Nasr won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Al-Wasl 8-2-0
In last 10 games Al-Wasl won 8 games, lost 0 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Al-Nasr - Al-Wasl (15-20-65)
In this game the chance that Al-Nasr wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Al-Wasl to win this game is 65%
 
Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Al-Wasl Match Preview
Picks:Al-Wasl to win
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.