Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Match Preview UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai VS Emirates Club Match Preview UAE Pro-League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:24:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Emirates Club  Match Preview  UAE Pro-League

Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Emirates Club  Livescore Odds Comparison
UAE Pro-League---Match Time:12/7/2017 23:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL NASR DUBAI VS. EMIRATES CLUB
In the last 10 games Al Nasr Dubai played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Al Nasr Dubai have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 10 games Emirates Club played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Emirates Club have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 65% chance that Al Nasr Dubai and Emirates Club scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL NASR DUBAI VS. EMIRATES CLUB
Al Nasr Dubai 4-2-4
In last 10 games Al Nasr Dubai won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Emirates Club 2-1-7
In last 10 games Emirates Club won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Al Nasr Dubai - Emirates Club (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that Al Nasr Dubai wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Emirates Club to win this game is 30%
 
Al Nasr Dubai  VS  Emirates Club  Match Preview
Picks: Al Nasr Dubai wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.