Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > America de Cali VS Millonarios Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

America de Cali VS Millonarios Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:39:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

America de Cali  VS  Millonarios  Match Preview  Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

America de Cali  VS  Millonarios  Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura---Match Time:12/8/2017 08:45 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AMERICA DE CALI VS. MILLONARIOS
In the last 2 games America de Cali played 1 games Over 2.5. 
America de Cali have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 2 games Millonarios played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Millonarios have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that America de Cali and Millonarios scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AMERICA DE CALI VS. MILLONARIOS
America de Cali 5-5-0
In last 10 games América de Cali won 5 games, lost 0 games and played 5 games draw
 
Millonarios 7-3-0
In last 10 games Millonarios won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.
 
America de Cali - Millonarios (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that America de Cali wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Millonarios to win this game is 35%
 
America de Cali  VS  Millonarios  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.