Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Match Preview Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Sport Club Recife PE Match Preview Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:49:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atletico Junior Barranquilla  VS  Sport Club Recife PE Match Preview Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Atletico Junior Barranquilla  VS  Sport Club Recife PE Livescore Odds Comparison
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana---Match Time:11/3/2017 08:45 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ATLÉTICO JUNIOR VS. SPORT RECIFE PE
In the last 5 games Atlético Junior played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Atlético Junior have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 7 games Sport Recife PE played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Sport Recife PE have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 48.57% chance that Atlético Junior and Sport Recife PE scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ATLÉTICO JUNIOR VS. SPORT RECIFE PE
Atlético Junior 6-1-3
In last 10 games Atlético Junior won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw
 
Sport Recife PE 1-3-6
In last 10 games Sport Recife PE won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Atlético Junior - Sport Recife PE (60-20-20)
In this game the chance that Atlético Junior wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Sport Recife PE to win this game is 20%
 
Atletico Junior Barranquilla  VS  Sport Club Recife PE Match Preview
Picks:Atlético Junior wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.